Eagle Ridge manages three core Equity strategies: Global Quality, Relative Opportunity, and International Quality. Each follows the same bottoms up, fundamental investment process.
How We Work With Clients:
- We explain the investment process and current investment rationale
- We articulate the drivers of investment performance
- We can advise on complementary strategies to increase diversification of a broader portfolio
- We can provide other investment resources on request
Eagle Ridge’s Investment Strategies are available through the following vehicles:
Separately Managed Accounts
Please call us directly at: 203-227-4515 to inquire about opening a separately managed account.
- Charles Schwab: Schwab Marketplace
- TD Ameritrade: TD Separate Account Exchange
- Fidelity Investments: Fidelity Separate Account Network
Turnkey Asset Management Platforms
- SMArtX Advisory Solutions
- Adhesion Wealth
- TD Ameritrade’s Model Market Center
- Amplify Technology, LLC
Eagle Ridge is open to establishing new investment management relationships with third-party advisors and/or platforms not listed here. Please contact us.
More information on Eagle Ridge strategies can be found in the following databases:
Let’s have a conversation on how we can work together!